The following are a few Vim plugins that really boost productivity with this fantastic editor:
- EasyMotion - Makes moving to a specific location a breeze; see it in action here.
- Buffet - My favorite plugin for moving between open buffers.
- CtrlP - Quickly open files within a project directory structure via fuzzy search.
- FuzzyFinder - Fuzzy searching for buffers, files, tags, etc.
- MRU - Simple plugin that shows a list of the most recently used files.
Quick note on using CtrlP with Fossil, modify the g:ctrlp_root_markers variable to include '_FOSSIL_' (and '*.fossil' if repos are kept locally with that extension). Now you can easily jump to any file in the open repo.