Just a quick update on some stuff I've been up to lately:
- QuickWin now has better multi-monitor support. Been thinking about adding it to Chocolatey.
- Been slowly hacking at PopPage to improve overall functionality and cookiecutter template compatibility.
- Started a new job that is outside of the embedded systems industry (a first for me). Been learning the Microsoft .NET stack and have been impressed so far. The Visual Studio debugger is amazing!
- Slowly researching the next Question Drilldown topic. Hope to publish the post by the end of September.
- Been thinking about updating the Programming Language Popularity data since it was originally posted last October.