Another quick update of random stuff I've been up to lately:
- Released a new version of gArchiver. This is the first new release in nearly two years. It is now built with Python 3.6 and wxPython 4.0.1.
- PopPage has some cool features like the
runcommand and default files.
- Learning a lot about C# and the .NET framework. Microsoft has done a great job with the tooling centered around Visual Studio!
- Finally put the source code for Doctrine2 up on GitHub here. This project was a proof-of-concept for rewriting the original Doctrine application in Electron.
- Still slowly working on the next Question Drilldown article.